If you are trying to access a shared folder on the other computer , and you faced this error message Not enough server storage…, from the event viewer you got also the error with ID 2011:
To solve this problem, you have to modify the registry key, or add subkey if it isn’t present, but I strongly recommend taking a backup for the registry before doing any modification to make restore possible, because you are playing in a dangerous area, any fault could crash your system.
The default value of the IRPStackSize parameter is 15, The range is from 11 (0xb hexadecimal) through 50 (0x32 hexadecimal).
To do this, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
2. Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
3. Click Edit, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
4. Type IRPStackSize, and then press ENTER to name the value.
Note Type IRPStackSize exactly as it is displayed. The value name is case sensitive.
5. Click Edit, and then click Modify.
6. In the Data Value box, add the value , the range from 16 – 20 solve the problem, and then click OK.
After modifying the registry restart the server service or reboot the server.
If the problem persists after you complete this procedure, increase the value of IRPStackSize even more.